Our proven Z-6S GTX has been certified to comply with EU PPE regulations and has been updated with the LOWA® Tactical Z Trac® outsole that meets the SRA standard for slip resistance. It’s a rugged, multi-function boot that’s designed for demanding missions while carrying heavy packs over varied terrain, and combines the walking comfort of a hiking boot with the support and protection of a hard duty, backpacking boot plus instep protection against rope abrasion while fast-roping. Durably waterproof/breathable.
- Upper: Split Leather/Fabric
- Lining: GORE-TEX Extended Comfort – Tech Performance
- Insole: LOWA® Antistatic
- Midsole: Double Injection DuraPU®
- Outsole: LOWA® TACTICAL Z TRAC®
- Weight: 665 g/Single Shoe
- Country of Origin: Slovakia
- Duty Boot Certification: EN ISO 20347: 2012, meeting code 02 WR SRA F0 CI HI HRO
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, phthalates, or more chemicals, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.